Succeed at School
Succeed at School will show you how to get out of your comfort zone and make the most of your teenage years. Inside you will learn to:
• Breeze through your academics without breaking a sweat
• Score in sports while breaking a sweat
• Unleash your inner artist without becoming a weirdo
• Engage the hearts and minds of your friends
• Become a confident and effective leader
• And grab a coveted scholarship while you’re at it!
Why waste your life mugging when you can do so much more? This book will show you how Ben managed to juggle everything successfully and how you can do so too!
About the Author
Ben Goh is the Principal Double Bassist and Vice-Chairman of the Singapore National Youth Orchestra and has represented the country in various international arts festivals. In school he was a Student Councilor and Captain of the basketball team. He is also a recipient of an overseas scholarship.
About the Book
Reviews and Accolades
“What I really like about the book is its authenticity and the genuine touch that permeates it.”
– Low Joo Hong, Principal, Siglap Secondary School